Law Office of Francis Chester-Cestari
Our Law Office engages in the practice of law for personal injury, medical malpractice, wills, powers of attorney, contract law, and estate matters and is the main office also for Cestari Sheep & Wool Company. We are located at 2570 Little Calf Pasture Highway, Augusta Springs, VA 24411 in the middle of the Allegheny Mountains.
Francis Chester Cestari – Experience
- B.A. Degree from Iona College, New Rochelle, N.Y. in Economics, Minor in Philosophy
- M.A. Degree in Political Science, with Certificate in International Law, from St. John’s University, Jamaica, N.Y.
- J.D. Degree in Law from St. John’s University, Jamaica, N.Y.
- Originally, New York State Bar, 1961
- Virginia State Bar, 1969
- United States Supreme Court Bar, 1963
- United States Court of Claims, 1963
- U.S. District Courts: Southern and Eastern Districts of N.Y.
- U.S. District Court Western Virginia
- Francis is also a member of the Augusta County Bar Association.
Assistant Adjunct Professor teaching Constitutional Law &
- Blue Ridge Community College (4 years)
- Piedmont Community College (1 year)
- Southern Seminary College (1 year)
- Christendom College (14 years).
Francis has given lectures throughout the United States & Canada. This includes but is not limited to:
- University of Virginia, Commerce school(twice)
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Fashion School
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York(twice)
- Michigan State University
- Hampton College
Life time and founding member of the Knights of Columbus Council 617 and founding grand knight. Life time 4th degree member, both in Staunton Virginia.
Active, long time member of St. Francis of Assisi, Catholic Church, Staunton Virginia
Founder & CEO of Cestari Sheep & Wool Company, a sheep & textile mill.